Berean Christian Academy was reenrolled in the Kroger Community Rewards Program for the 2013-2014 school year. Since we are not holding classes the proceeds will be directed to Berean Youth Clubs. If you still wish to participate our new number is 80460. (This is easier than it sounds and only takes a minute or two.)
FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
– Customers must have a registered Kroger Plus card account to link to our organization.
– If a member does not have a Kroger Plus Card, please let them know they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
– If a new online customers, you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the New Customer? box.
– You can sign up for a Kroger Community Rewards Account by entering your zip code, clicking on favorite store, enter your email address, create a password, and agree to the terms and conditions.
– You will get a message to check your email inbox. Click on the link in the body of the email.
– Click on My Account. Use your email address & password to proceed to the next step.
– Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
– Update or confirm your information.
– Enter your number (80460) or name of organization, or select organization from list and click on confirm.
– To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organizations name on the right side of your information page.
– Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Plus Card number.
– Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus Card or use their Alt ID when shopping for each purchase to count.
If you have any questions or cannot register online, please ask the Customer Service Desk at Kroger to assist you. Thank you for your support.
REMEMBER, purchases will not count for until after your register your card(s).