Berean has reenrolled in the Kroger Community Rewards Program for the 2014-2015 year. A percentage of purchases will be donated to BEREAN YOUTH CLUBS. You must re-enroll on your Kroger Cards every year after August 1st.
FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
– Register online at http://www.krogercommunityrewards.com
– Sign in to your Kroger account or create an online account.
– Click on the Community Rewards Tab.
– Enter our number (80460) or name of organization (Berean Christian Academy). Click on confirm. (The account is still under BCA but proceeds will go to Youth Clubs).
– To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organizations name on the right side of your information page.
– REMEMBER, purchases will not count for BYC until after your register your card(s).
– Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Plus Card number. Then Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus Card or use their Alt ID when shopping for each purchase to count.